ShinysHunters
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ShinysHunters

Forum des chasseurs de shinies (SH). Bienvenue !

AccueilAccueil  Site SH  Discord  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

{Fanfic} Fall into Despair.

AuteurMessage
Suzuka Gongen
Aspirant SH
Aspirant SH
Suzuka Gongen

Masculin Age : 27
Nombre de Shinies : 8 !

{Fanfic} Fall into Despair. Empty
MessageSujet: {Fanfic} Fall into Despair.   {Fanfic} Fall into Despair. EmptyLun 7 Oct 2013 - 22:11

Bonjour, bonsoir mesdames, mesdemoiselles et messieurs !
Je vous présente une fiction qui me tient beaucoup à coeur, en effet, pour 6 Chapitres, j'ai amassé plus de 900 Lectures du bout du monde ! Et vu que je suis revenu sur SH, je me suis dit qu'elle pourrait intéresser des gens ici, enfin j'espère.
L'histoire se base sur le jeu vidéo "Dangan Ronpa", qui se passe dans une école où 15 lycéens sont enfermés à l'intérieur pour l'éternité, sauf s'ils commettent l'inéparable et tuer l'un des leurs. Sans se faire prendre évidemment. Seulement dans ma fanfic, je change tout ! Je change les meurtres, les victimes, les tueurs, les exécutions, le méchant de l'histoire et surtout le protagoniste.
Attention ! Quelques petites précisions, cette fic est écrite en Anglais, seulement je n'utilise pas des mots trop compliqués, un anglais basique appris au collège/lycée est suffisant. Ensuite, il y aura 2 couples homosexuels et un couple lesbien, si vous êtes homophobe ou que vous n'aimez pas lire ça, et bien je comprends tout à fait. Essayez juste de ne pas déverser votre haine sur ce topic à cause de ça, ce serait un poil mesquin.

Bien, il est temps pour moi de vous livrer le premier chapitre, intitulé : The Worst Beginning !

Citation :
Fall into Despair

Chapter 1

The worst beggining

Alex Ibaan stood in front of the school where he was supposed to begin his first day. The Hope's Peak Academy... He rolled his eyes one more time, thinking of the school's name. His arms moved as if to start going up the stairs, but he couldn't bring himself to move his legs. After all, the school was huge and held a regal air - he felt as if he didn't belong there in front of it. Mainly because he wasn't here because of his grades or a stupid scholarship. He was brought here by luck, and luck alone.

He had told his parents that he wanted to stay at his ancient but normal school. But they didn't listen and insisted on sending him here. Apparently, in this school, you get out with the best chance of succeeding in life. But half of the students, if not all, were already amazing! There was a Super High School Level Idol, a Supermodel, a Fighter...even a Gambler! How could he beat that? With his so-called luck? Well, if he had to face this fate, he might as well put a smile to his face. With his new resolution, he walked up the stairs, opened the door, and...

Something wasn't right. His eyes were seeing black and white dots everywhere and his head slowly began to turn. His legs couldn't hold his weight anymore and gave, making him fall on the ground as he slipped into darkness.

The young man woke up with his upper body sprawled across a desk, still unsure of what happened. He touched his head three times at different places, checking for any injuries, before raising it to see his new environment.

This was... interesting, to say the least. He found himself in an average looking classroom, save for a few things. Metal plates were covering windows, a big camera was hanging next to the chalkboard and a TV was placed above the door. He walked around the room, searching for some clues. Who put him in here? Where was he? What was going on? Obviously, he couldn't find any answers in this classroom, so the only thing left to do for him was to go out. Slowly opening the door, Alex looked down the corridor. It was completely purple (his favorite color, he noted with some pleasure) and the same metal plates covering the windows. A small glimpse of the sun would be nice, but he'd have to find at least someone to complain to. He passed what looked like the infirmary,which was locked, and the stairs to the second floor were blocked by a gate that was also locked.

Alex was beginning to get a bit worried. Who had the keys? If someone got hurt, what were they going to do without a nurse? More questions in his brain...that wasn't good. Alex shook his head before entering what he thought was the gym. As soon as he opened the door, 14 students stared at him like he was an alien. One student, a little bit large with glasses, spoke before the others had a chance to even open their mouths.

"So there are 15 of us after all," he said, adjusting his glasses. "Who was right? The great Hifumi Yamada!"

A pretty, pale girl with black hair tied in two large curly pigtails talked after him. She was dressed gothic-lolita style, wearing a black dress, a weird metal ring attached to her finger and red shoes. She was really beautiful, but an unsettling aura emaned from her.

"Well, great we know now, but insignificant..." She turned to him with a sweet smile. "Nice to meet you. My name is Celestia Ludenberg, but I would really appreciate if you call me Celes.

To Alex, it was a creepy smile - the one you know is fake, but you have to smile back. Which was what he did. After that, two girls walked in front of him, one with a big smile on her face and the other looking much more serious. The smiling girl had dark skin, blue eyes and brown-ish hair, put together in a ponytail. The other one was very tall and muscular. She had grey hair and a big scar on her face. Maybe that happened during a bad fight? Well, Alex was to afraid to ask that anyway, so he'd never know.

"Nice to meet you!" the smiling one said. "My name is Aoi Asahina and this is Sakura Oogami. I don't know why but I think we are going to be really good friends! Well, at least I'm going to try to be a good friend to everyone, and you're with me, right Sakura?"

"Indeed. You are going to succeed, Aoi. I can feel it."

A guy next to Aoi smiled at Alex for no reason. With his orange hair, multiple piercings and bright white jacket, he was very noticeable, but also very pretty. If he recalled correctly from the research he did before coming into this school, his name was...

"Leon Kuwata, that's my name! You were talking a little loud so I heard you. Thanks for telling I look pretty, with my baseball career, I have to for my lady fans!"

Had he spoken aloud by accident? Well, Alex wasn't even here for one hour and he already embarassed himself in front of a guy. Talk about being lucky. He then moved to a mysterious girl. He felt like he had seen her before, but where? Blue hair and clear pale skin, like a doll...

She smiled and winked at him.

"Alex Ibaan? I'm Sayaka Maizono! Remember me?" When he gave her a blank look, she looked disappointed. "I was with you in middle school! I'm sorry if I never talked with you, but my manager wanted me to stay away from the other students. He said that we shouldn't get mixed up, since I was an idol and you all were normal students. I wasn't thinking that, but..."

She cut her sentence off and began mumbling some things to herself. Alex moved on and found himself looking at a person who appeared to be a little too old to be a student. Dreadlocks, a crystal ball, flip-flops...decontracted described him best. He was sitting on the floor, meditating. His eyes were closed so he wasn't looking at Alex, which gave the young boy the time to look at the older man. He was really beautiful, but not the type of guy Alex would go for normally.

"Hi, I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure," he said suddenly, eyes still closed. "I will talk to you later - right now I have to meditate!"

Not wanting to disturb Hagakure's peace, he moved to his right to see a quiet boy and a shivering girl. The boy wore glasses and a pristine suit with a jet-black tie. The girl also wore glasses and a sailor fuku with a long skirt. They didn't seem to have any distinctive signs indicating their individuality other than that.

"Well, since we have to...I'm Byakuya Togami," the boy said disinterestedly, looking away.

"And I'm... I'm... Touko Fukawa..." Alex stared at her, which made her cringe. "Why are you staring at me like that? Is it because I'm ugly?!"she screeched.

Before he even got to say anything, she ran off and hid behind Sakura, as if for protection. Shaking his head, Alex moved right next to a guy, wearing nothing but an all white uniform. Black hair, red eyes. He greeted Alex with a smile.

"Right on time!" he bellowed. "Perfect, my name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru and it is very nice to meet someone like you. I hope we'll get along!"

Behind him, a guy snorted a little. His hair looked like a corn (Alex mentally snickered) and Alex could see his abs peeking through his tight white shirt. He smiled but his eyes showed an entirely different emotion.

"So you only said that it was nice to meet him, but not the rest of us? You yelled at all of us that we were late. Why did he get favoritism?" He sighed before either of them could answer. "Well that doesn't matter...name's Mondo Oowada by the way, better not forget it!"

Slightly scared, Alex nodded before turning his head to his right. A timid and shy girl was standing in front of him. She looked down and blushed a lot. Something was strange about her but Alex couldn't exactly put his finger on what.

"N-N-N-Nice to meet you... My name is Chihiro... Chihiro Fujisaki."

That poor girl was literally sweating. He could see how nervous she was and didn't want to bother her anymore, so he passed on the next girl. A big red and white bow was nestled in her pink hair, which was styled into pigtails, and she wore a skirt and a jacket with the sleeves rolled up, a cute tie, and black boots with red laces. She must be the model he saw on the site, he realized.

"Hello! My name is Junko Enoshima, but you probably already know that!" She leaned in close and winked. "After all, I'm in every magazine right now!"

Alex didn't really like talking to girls with this attitude so he turned his head to stop listening only to see the last person in the room. Light purple hair, a dark purple jacket and skirt with an orange tie and dark gloves. She had a hand on her chin, like she wasthinking. He didn't really want to interrupt her so he just said his name to everyone, hoping she would do the same.

"Well, nice to meet you everyone, I'm Alex Ibaan."

They all greeted him again, except the unknown girl, who was still in her thoughts. For a first day, this was going nice and easy. Alex was almost glad to be here (almost. He still missed his family, after all). The welcome party was a huge success, but there was still no headmaster in sight to greet the students, which piqued his curiosity. Maybe he was busy? But he'd want to greet his new students, right?

After an hour and a half, the speakers in the gym hummed to life:

"Your attention, your attention," a high-pitched nasally voice said. "I'm the headmaster of this school, the Hope's Peak Academy! My name's Monokuma, but you can call me Kuma if you want." A few students began to look confused, Alex included. What kind of name was that? "I will be here soon, but I just wanted to explain a few things before I arrive. First, you'll be staying here. We have your rooms already booked and your suitcases in each and everyone of them. Second, you'll be here...forever." Noises of disbelief went through the crowd. "This is going to be so much fun, right? But before everyone starts to shout, let me get to the third part. Third, if you want to get out of this school and graduate, you can - it's simple! All you have to do is kill somebody."

The noises immediately stopped.

"Well, with that being said, I'm going to be there any minute for further explanation, so see you guys soon!"

Nobody could move, nobody could talk. What was going on? What was this? A giant prank by the headmaster? Some people like Hagakure and Ishimaru started laughing nervously while others like Fujisaki were taking this very seriously and started crying.

This isn't the Hope's Peak Academy, Alex realized. This is something else. Something worse. And we're going to stay in here...forever...
Ce chapitre sert uniquement d'introduction, j'avais 15 personnages + l'intrigue à délivrer, j'ai essayé de le faire, un peu mal, je l'avoue. Les chapitres suivants sont largement mieux, croyez-moi. J'espère que ceci vous a plu, et je vous dis à bientôt pour le second !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

{Fanfic} Fall into Despair.
Page 1 sur 1